Thursday, May 19, 2016

Mrs. Cavanaugh's Chocolates Are A Perfect Gift!




I love chocolate. There, I said it. I love chocolate so much, I have to avoid it whenever possible. That said, there are times when you just can't avoid having a piece..or two..or three. One of those times for me is Mother's Day. Every year the kids get me candy..and who am I to tell them not to? Once they give me said candy, I am kind of obligated to eat at least some of it..ok maybe all of it. I can't let a good gift go to waste.


One of the best boxes of chocolate I have ever sampled was from Mrs. Cavanaugh's. This box was so packed full of deliciousness, I literally had to give some away or risk devouring the whole thing in one day. It was that good.


The mix of pieces inside was splendid. It had a little bit of everything, which was so much better than multiple pieces of the same few flavors, like some other boxes have. This mix had nuts, cordials, caramels, coconut, creams and more.


I also received a few amazing bars to sample with my box. Those little bars are packed full of amazing flavor and would make excellent basket fillers, stocking stuffers or reward treats. They come in flavors like Mindy Mint, Caramel, Dark Chocolate Almond and my favorite, the Almond Coconut White Chocolate Truffle..sooo good!




The chocolates from Mrs. Cavanaugh's are the best I have ever tasted. Ever. I would highly suggest them for any chocolate fan, or as a delicious gift idea for anyone with a sweet tooth!

*I received the mentioned items free to assist with my review. All opinions are my own.

No comments: