Friday, December 11, 2015

Christmas Fun With Peeps!!



Christmas is coming soon, so now is the time to find those last minute gifts, stocking stuffers and treats. There is always an item or two I am still looking for, 2 days before Christmas and sometimes it is because I don't know what I want to get. I discovered a bunch of new items to give this year, thanks to the awesome selection from Peeps and Company!


 I have tried several of their products before, and my kids love getting them on Easter, but I had no idea how many options there really were, or that they offered gift items all year. I was sent a variety of yummy treats from Peeps for the Holidays and there were several I had never seen before.


The Chocolate Mousse and Gingerbread flavors were new to me. Both really tasted like their names, but not as much as the Banana Cream Minion. My son ate it in 4 bites! I love that there are character choices, because they make fun gifts that taste good too.

My box also contained a snowman sucker, a bean bag stuffed Peeps chick, two stacked marshmallow pops, Candy Cane Peeps and packages of Christmas themed Trees and Snowmen. 



I loved the variety and it made me wonder what other choices there were, so I visited the store and found a bunch of other things I would love to have like pillows, clothing, magnets, keychains and a bunch of other candy flavors too. 

There is something for just about anyone on your list, and you can fill a stocking with ease, all in one place. I have a giveaway coming for a few mixed treats for one of my readers, so stay tuned! In the meantime, stop by the site and shop with code SWEETINGS15 to save 20% through December 31st!

*I received a box of products to try from the fabulous people at PEEPS & COMPANY®. All opinions are my own. 

No comments: