Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Celebrate The Sweet In Life

I have been a Coca Cola drinker for years, so I am used to the traditional flavor you expect from it. When I was given a chance to try the new Coca Cola Life, I was surprised by the difference in flavor.This has a whole new taste that I admit does take a bit of getting used to. It is still just as sweet as before but with the cane sugar taste versus whatever they use in the original blend.




Don't get me wrong. I am not at all saying it is bad. It is just not what you expect when you are used to classic Coke. My first drink I was a bit turned off by this, but instead of writing it off, I decided to give it a real chance. For me it took a few servings before I could drink it without really noticing the flavor change. I think it can be like that for any new product you try. Sometimes you just have to adjust to the change before you can really decide how you feel about something. Once I had adjusted to this, I didn't really notice the difference unless I drank a can of the classic version.

This is a great drink to take with you on the go or grab while out to celebrate those sweet moments in your life. From camping to boating, hiking and more, this has been with us during those moments this fall. Relish the sweet in life by grabbing some and giving it a try to see how it works for you!

I was provided with a sample item as part of a campaign with BzzAgent. All opinions are my own.



No comments: