Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Soap Nuts Liquid Laundry Detergent and Fabric Softener




I feel like I am always washing clothes. My kids must go through several outfits a day. Well I should say they dirty that many. They are throwing clean clothes on the floor, then back in the hamper instead of putting them away. I just know it. I can do 3 loads a day and still have laundry to do. There are only 5 people in this house. How is that possible?




Washing that many loads of laundry means a lot of detergent. I try to buy detergent with the largest numbers of loads per container. I know I am going to use it, but it takes up so much space too, or most of them do anyway. When I saw the bottle of Soap Nuts Liquid Laundry Detergent, I wondered how they could possibly expect me to get that many loads from that little bottle. I didn't think it would last long at all

I have to admit, I was very surprised by the results from this detergent. I  used this as directed and have done several loads a day for two weeks with the bottle. It says the bottle does 120 loads, and I still have more to use so it very well may. I tried using the Soap Nuts detergent on several different types of laundry to see if there was any change in results. The natural soap worked quite well and cleaned everything I washed in it. I didn't have any major messes or anything, just normal laundry loads, but it all came out soft and clean.

I like the compact size of the and that it comes complete with dispenser. I could store several of these in the space I put one large bottle or container of laundry tabs. No having to measure and pour, you just add a few pumps according to load size and you are done. I didn't notice any soap or residue left in the washer after using this either.

I would love it if they could make a variety of scents for this detergent. Beyond that I have no complaints and would use it again.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: