Wednesday, March 19, 2014

DAYBOX Weekly Pill Organizer


Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.




I have so any medications to take every day, I finally had to try a pill organizer. I kept forgetting doses, or not knowing if I had taken one dose or another. While that might not be a big deal for some medicines, with things like the blood pressure pills I take, forgetting can be a big issue. When I was sent the DAYBOX by Sabi to review, I hoped it would help me keep better track of my prescription doses. 

The first thing I noticed when I received it was the bold printed abbreviations along the front of each days box. This makes it easy to keep track of each days usage and coordinates with the snug-fitting pee;-back rubber lids that feature sun and moon designs to signify morning, day and evening doses. 


Inside each box offers plenty of room for all of your medications too. I put up to 5 different pills in each box and had room for twice that many. This was a comfort knowing I wouldn't have anything that didn't fit, so no preventing easy tracking.


The 8 interlocking compartments can be taken apart too. Yes, I said 8. There are 7 daily compartments and an extra one I use for travel or weekly doses. This is perfect for storing in a purse or glove compartment, or just to make transporting easy. I like this for diaper bags too. If baby is sick you can store their doses for babysitters or child care providers, making sure they get the right medicines when they need them. 




You can follow Sabi and stay up to date on their products at-

Website: http://www.sabi.com
Blog: blog.sabi.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Sabibrand
Twitter: @sabi_brand

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: