Saturday, November 23, 2013

Tracking My Blood Pressure with Ozeri Automatic Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor

I have been to so many doctors lately, I might as well just become one. Fortunately for me, I don't have major issues, like some, but the ones I do have take a lot of office visits. I have to watch and chart medications,symptoms and more, all the time.

One way to minimize the time spent there is keeping track of certain numbers. By knowing my height, weight, blood pressure and normal heart rate, I can save time and notice and differences easily. I have had some changes in my blood pressure in the past few weeks, so I am now keeping track of it with the Ozeri Automatic Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor. This sleek little system allows me to check my pulse and pressure from home in just seconds.

All I need to do is strap the monitor on my wrist with the velcro closure to begin. The monitor features voice guided operation so I know I am doing it correctly. The voice will tell you when your arm is too high or too low, and once you have it leveled correctly, it will tell you that is is going to begin. The cuff works similar to those big ones at the doctor, but with much more comfort and ease. When it has achieved a reading it shows your blood pressure and pulse rate on the digital LCD display, along with a voice message alerting you of any issues.

The Ozeri monitor assists you in keeping track of your rates too. The memory function stores up to 180 previous recordings, so you can record up to 90 each for two users. This is a great way to watch for changes over time or to keep a log of your results. Store it back in the included convenient case until the next time, and your previous results are right there for easy reference.


The only issue I have is that it goes through batteries like crazy. I must need to try a different kind because I have had to change them several times already. Aside from that, I have enjoyed being able to do this from the comfort of home. It has saved countless trips to the doctor and allows me to keep a constant eye on my levels.

No comments: