Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Hair Chalking Fun

My daughter wanted to be able to color her hair, but I didn't want to put chemicals on her at such a young age. When we saw advertisements for hair chalk, I thought that was the perfect solution. I ordered her a package of 24 colors for her birthday and as soon as she opened them she just had to try a small bit.



Since she had lots of people there for her big day,we just did a sample to see how it worked. Later when we had more time, we did a bunch of color before we went shoe shopping for her upcoming trip to Virginia.


I love how easy it is to apply the hair chalk and that it washes out in a snap. All I had to do was spray her hair with water and color away. If you are looking for a cute way to add flair to your hair, I suggest trying these yourself!


No comments: