Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Target Shooting With the Husband

One of my husbands favorite things to do is go shooting. He doesn't need to be hunting anything, just firing off a couple hundred rounds into some targets is enough for him. Now that his parents have built a range at their home for conceal and carry courses, he is always wanting to go.




We did manage time to go a few weeks ago. He had to break in a new scope on his AR anyway, so we ran through a couple hundred rounds and called it a day. I hadn't had a chance to shoot it yet, so I finally took time to try it out. Now I think I want one of my own. Look out zombies, here I come!


We had fun with some splatter targets and then took down a zombie clown for fun. Not bad for a windy day and a broken foot, right? Plus, this is a great way to spend some quality time together!




No comments: