Friday, January 27, 2012

Perfect Valentines Day Cards from Tiny Prints

Valentines Day is fast approaching and with it comes the need for the perfect cards to give.Whether you are looking for a card for that special someone,or a bunch of cards to hand out to friends at school,you are sure to find exactly what you are looking for with Tiny Prints Valentines Day Greeting Cards.

My boys are excited for their school Valentines Day parties already this year.They love getting treats,playing with friends and designing the perfect boxes for their Valentine Cards.The cards are,of course,the most important part of the holiday.They love having something different than everyone else and are thrilled when they can design their own personalized cards just the way they want them.With the easy to browse selection and simple card design process,they can even do it all by themselves with no hassle or stress.

With the vast selection available at Tiny Prints,each of them can create their own memorable card to hand out to their friends.My oldest thinks this Great White card is the coolest one ever...
 while my daughter prefers something a little more girly for her Valentines,like this Peace and Love version.

I no longer have the need for mass quantities of cards on Valentines Day,but I do need the perfect card for the husband.I was able to narrow my choices down to a few favorites including the Fairytale Love and the Under Where cards.


I still haven't made my final decision,but with the super fast printing and shipping at Tiny Prints,I know I will get it in time if I hurry and decide.Because these cards come complete with envelopes,they will arrive ready to go and you can even choose to add a gift card redeemable at a variety of retailers for the perfect Valentines present for anyone on the list.


You can follow Tiny Prints on Pinterest,Facebook or Twitter to stay up to date on new products and happenings.

*I will receive a code to make my own Valentines Day cards as part of the Tiny Prints Valentines Day campaign.All opinions are my own from experience and no other forms of compensation were received.

No comments: