Thursday, January 20, 2011

Love Rocks with Tiny Prints


With Valentines Day approaching fast,it is time to start thinking about gifts for that special someone.I was browsing around looking at things yesterday when the Princess came in the room and asked what I was doing.I told her looking for Valentines gifts and of course she thought I meant for her so she points at the screen and says,"I want that one" to a huge,heart-shaped  box of chocolate.I agree with her,I want one too!

Over the course of my life I have selected some wild gifts for Valentines and done some crazy things too.I once sent my man a balloon with a big smiling picture of me on it.Another time I though I would go the sexy route and get myself a new lingerie ensemble to show off for my sweetie..too bad he came home with a few friends and no warning for me.I have dedicated a song on the radio,sent flowers to work,even made myself into a chocolate treat..all for the one I loved (or thought I did at the time).



"Tiny Prints provides simple, modern and unique stationery from Valentines Day Cards to personalized greeting cards to Thank You cards, business cards, and even custom wedding invitations ! Offering exclusive designs from the nation’s top designers, easy card personalization, a powerful preview engine and top-notch customer service and paper quality, their designs have been lauded by numerous television networks, publications and celebrities. With Tiny Prints by your side commemorating every holiday and momentous occasion is a cinch! They offer perfect party invitations for every occasion and memorable personalized photo-gifts like notebooks, photo books and calendars."






You can go check out their selection of Valentines Day Cards and accessories to find just what you need. They offer cards for adults,kids and even a selection of stickers and tags to make the perfect gift.My son Aiden would love this card..we call him monkey and this reminds me of him.









I like that they have cards to suit everyone.My boys freaked out when I told them kids give each other Valentines in school.Gage made it a point to tell me no way was he giving lovey cards to the other boys in his class.I tried to explain that he can pick cards to suit his style but I don't think he believed me at all.

I like to be original or at the very least customize my gifts to reflect my personality or that of whomever will be receiving it.You can do this too by heading over to Tiny Prints and creating your own cute cards right now!





* I will receive a gift code to make my own cards for spreading the word as a member of Global Influence.I was not compensated in any other way and the opinions are my own. Specific information and links were provided by Global Influence and Tiny Prints

No comments: