Monday, September 27, 2010

Make it a Hot Night Out with Eden Fantasys Honeymoon Carry-on Bag

This is an ADULT ONLY review.If you are under age or object to adult content...click away now!!
I know how much you love my bed-time review items and today I have a whole bag of them to tell you about.I received the Honeymoon Carry-on Bag from Eden Fantasys and was amazed by all that came in it.

The first thing I noticed was that the bag was much larger then I thought it would be.You can easily slip an nightie or costume in with the rest and be good to go for a night out! The bag is white with that vinyl feel I love and has Pipdream written across the side.Attached is the lock-yep that's right this bag even comes with a lock and key to keep your treasures safe and hidden.

Inside you will find candles to set the mood,handcuffs to keep them still and toys to play with.
There is a couples ring,a penis sleeve,anal beads,ben wa balls,a vibrator,body paint and more! There is so much here,you might want to book a few days instead of just a night out.
Everything is individually sealed and wrapped in plastic,ready for you to make your selection.How about playing  strip poker and then taking advantage of the body paints? Maybe use the blindfold and handcuffs to tease and tantalize while you warm up the lubricant.Slip on a sleeve for a little extra stimulation or try something daring with the anal beads or ben wa balls.Whatever your pleasure,this bag is sure to please.The perfect inexpensive,portable pleasure bag!

As always with Eden Fantasys, the shipping was fast and discreet and my items arrived in perfect condition.

Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

*I received the above mentioned kit to review as an Eden Fantasys Ambassador.I was not compensated in any other way.The opinions are my own.I am not responsible for any experiences that are different then mine. Have A Great Day

No comments: