Friday, January 15, 2010

JUST JEN





Recently I came across a site that allows you to create your own custom clothing including shirts,pants,caps,aprons,hoodies and even lingerie!.

Just Jen is a fabulous site that has many different shirt styles to chose from .They have fitted and non fitted, tank,spaghetti straps, short and long sleeved shirts.with a variety of color options too.The sizes range from small to 3XL and you can put your own text in over 20 different crystal colors and your choice of font.They also offer symbols made in crystals including a heart,star,cross,lips,ribbon and many more! They also have many pre made items to chose from .




I would love to create so many items from this site.My first choice would be a black non fitted short sleeve top.I would love to get this with the Edward text and volcano colored crystals.My shirt would say Mommy of a Princess and have the crown symbol in white crystals.

I also found a few more cute items I want to make including pink pants with a crown for my daughter and a princess shirt as well.




You have to go check out this site and see what you can design .These are great for yourself and what a fabulous gift idea too.Not only can you give something nowone else will,but every time you see it you will have the pride of knowing you designed it as well!!





"I have written this post as an entry into the Just Jen $100 GC Blogging Contest hosted on ABlogOfGoodies.com."

7 comments:

Karen Coutu said...

That's a great idea to have coordinating mother-daughter designs! How cute would that be for Mother's Day?

Anonymous said...

Hi Amanda. Thank you for participating in Friday Follow! I am now a follower from - Rita @ http://one2try.blogspot.com/

Natalie A. said...

I'm visiting from Friday Follow and I'm now following your blog! :) Please come visit my blog and follow me! I look forward to your giveaways! Have a great weekend!

Felissa Hadas said...

Just stopping by to follow and say hello with Friday Follow.

Felissa
www.felissahadas.blogspot.com

Hollowsins said...

I am following you ladies!

Tami @ Hearts Make Families said...

Thank you for participating in Friday Follow! I am now a follower from - Tami @ www.heartsmakefamilies.com

Robin said...

Hi There..Im a new follower..! great blog..! have a great day..!