Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Rubbermaid Review-how we use them

First of all I should say we are die hard Rubbermaid fans in my house.I have the red lid containers that allow you to snap the lids together to keep from losing them.In my house we have so many little pieces and parts, it is difficult to keep them seperated.One day I was looking for something in which to put different beads my step daughter uses for making necklaces and bracelets,when my husband handed me one of my Ribbermaid containers.Although I didn't really want to lose one of them that I use for myself,I agreed and let her use it.Once we realized how great it worked,we had to go and get more.We have 5 children altogether,and have discovered so many uses for the containers,that we have had to go back more than once to purchase even more of them.My 3 year old daughter uses them to seperate her Polly Pocket pieces and accessories,as well as her Barbie shoes.My 3 boys ages 6,7 and 8 use them for temporary tattoos,parts to their Tech Deck skate boards,extra accessories for their action figures,and even to keep change in because they can see what is in them without having to open them.My oldest daughter ,aside from using them for beads, keeps lip glosses in one,she has pieces to her Barbie Hair Stylist set so she does not lose Barbies' hair pieces in another.I have also found uses for them myself,now that I am not so picky about using them for other things.There are so many uses for these containers around the house that sometimes you forget they belong in the kitchen, or at least you might until you open my refridgerator and see the countless nember of them used for leftovers or things that need to be put in a container after you open them,like chunk cheese or sweets.If you have never tried these products,you should pick up some for yourself,I'm sure you will love them too.

No comments: