Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Playful Planets Storyland Yoga







Have you ever tried Yoga? I have been doing it for a little over a year and have noticed it really does help you feel more relaxed and limber.My daughter tries to do the poses with me,but they are a bit much for her at times.When I was given the chance to try Playful Planet Storyland Yoga,I knew it would be great for the Princess.Eco-friendly in it's 100% recycled packaging,the DVD helps to give children and eco-conscious message while remaining fun.

When the DVD arrived,Reagan was anxious to give it a try.She got out her mat,grabbed her favorite drink bottle and was ready to go.Storyland Yoga helps kids learn Yoga postures by imitating the animals in the stories.Both Condor Trek and Save the Whale are short enough that they don't get boring (18 and 23 minutes),yet long enough to be effective.Geared for ages 3-8,this was a perfect match for Reagan.She was able to do the poses without difficulty and enjoyed watching the stories as she did it.She was thrilled to be able to keep up with the children on the screen too.


I think this is a cute way to introduce a child to yoga without overdoing it.The moves are simple and combined with the characters,they do seem to enjoy it.The have also received awards from

Parent’s Choice Approved
Mom’s Choice Gold
Dr. Toy’s Best Green Product and 
Creative Child Magazine “Preferred Choice” in the Environmentally Friendly Category.

* I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: