Friday, September 30, 2011

Cover Yourself with Baby Bond





We all have different opinions,beliefs and methods when it comes to deciding what is best for our babies.I chose to try and breastfeed with all my children,while others may not.I didn't have much luck,my babies were all very small and my breasts were not,so we ended up having to supplement while they tried to learn to latch better.For me,one of the worst parts about breastfeeding was having to do it while out in public.It is very hard to keep everything concealed and still allow your baby to feed comfortably!

When I was sent a nursing cover from Baby Bond,I knew it would be perfect for my sister.Being a single mom,she needs all the help she can get.Baby Bond Couture covers are designed to be used with shirts that allow nursing from the top or bottom and are able to be worn in a variety of styles.You can twist and turn it to create the perfect look that fits your needs.Plus the Original comes with a built-in burp cloth and they have built-in storage pouches too.Use it,clean up and store it in itself. This is a perfect way to cut down on items in the diaper bag and still have what you need to feed.

Available in Original,Flex and Couture and in a variety of colors,these make a great gift for that new mom or mom to be.You can purchase them directly from Baby Bond or on Amazon.

* I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: