Friday, July 15, 2011

Peek In My Purse

The B Keeps Us Honest-Product Review
I am always saying I am going to join in the various hops,memes etc. that I read in my inbox.I mean to do this all the time..but never do.Then ,today I saw this post from The B Keeps Us Honest and decided to join in.

Peek  a Look Inside is a way for us to be nosy and have a little look into another persons life for a minute.This time the theme is purse..next time..who knows!

So here is a look into my purse -
                                      Demonia leopard skull purse with zipper mouths

HTC HD7 Windows phone (which I used to take the photo so it's not pictured)
Pink ribbon wallet
Buck knife-A girl's gotta be safe and it comes in handy so often!
Clorox hand sanitizer
Hair Shots-coconut mango
INC. R2 rollerball pen
Body Essence raspberry lotion
Just in Case compact w/storage (actually a condom box but I use it for aleve storage)
Blistex Fruit Smoothies melon medley lip protectant w/sunscreen

I never realized how boring my purse is until now! Join in the fun,be a little nosy and let us see in your purse!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I love that you have a knife in your purse. My 3 yr old would be very dangerous if I kept a knife in my purse.

Marina said...

It's not boring at all! :)